Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My First Blog

Okay so this is my first blog ever! Hopefully I will get the hang of it soon. I started nursing school last week, and BOY is it overwhelming! I knew that it would be hard, but never imagined that I would spend every spare moment studying. So far everyone in our class seems just as stressed as I am though, so I guess there is nothing to worry about. We had our first quiz yesterday in Intro to Pharmacology and I made an 88. I am definitely not used to making anything less than an A, but from what I hear I better get used to it! Another thing I was clueless about it how expensive nursing school would be. So far I have forked out close to 2000 for this semester alone and still have many things to purchase in the next week or two. Jason also started daycare last week and is loving it! Honestly, so am I. It was so stressful trying to find a sitter five days a week and is nice knowing that I wont have to miss class due to being with a babysitter. We have a new tooth coming in on top and are very very close to walking! Being around other kids has made him want to talk more and try harder to walk. My little boy is growing up! I hope that I can stick with the blogging thing. I feel like it will be a good way to vent after a hard day and interesting to come back to and reread years down the road. :)

"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." Nelson Mandela

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you decided to start a blog. I love having one. There are times I go months w/o posting but, then i'll post a few times in a week. It doesn't matter though. My blog is mine. Noone elses. So, when I have time, ok, when I don't, ok. Mine has also kind of evolved over the past few years. It was strictly a fashion/style blog when I first started.. Now I share inspiration, craft ideas, food, things going on in my life, whatever. Anyway, enjoy it, love. Good luck in school and know that you'll do well. You've got the motivation and passion for sure. Glad I was a part of the beginning of this journey :)

    Mine is thejazzybelle.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete